My passion is to spread the beautiful truth about God’s vision for man, woman and marriage within the Archdiocese of Seattle. My dream is for our Archdiocese to be known for strong, passionate, joyful, fruitful, happy marriages and families!
I am available to speak to parishes, conferences, youth groups, parish groups or other gatherings, on topics focusing on marriage and family, the domestic church, theology of the body, feminism and Catholicism, and related topics.
Below is a small sample of talks I have given in the Archdiocese. I am available for a wide variety of topics. Please contact me if you have an idea for an event or presentation.
The Dignity and Vocation of Women Most recently given to a women’s group at Holy Rosary Parish, Edmonds. July 2015.
- Seven Secrets of Highly Successful Catholic Marriages Most recently given to St. Mary Magdalen parish, Everett. March 2015.
The Work of the Synods on the Family given at the February 2015 meeting of the Seattle chapter of Legatus. Columbia Tower, Seattle
- Three Issues in Bioethics: Stem Cell Research, Cloning, and the Vaccine-Abortion Connection Given at the St Mary Magdalen ProLife Conference, October 2013 in Everett.
- Living the Liturgical Year as a Domestic Church series given to Holy Family parish, Kirkland. Oct-Nov, 2013
- The Family as the Domestic Church
- Lent and Easter in the Domestic Church
- Advent and Christmas in the Domestic Church
- Ordinary Time in the Domestic Church
- Purely Feminine: The God-Given Gift of Being a Woman given at the 2012 Militia Immaculata teen conference
You can see more details of some of the talks I have given here.